Updated: 11th July 2020
GranTourismo is currently open for business. We are operating 24/7 and taking bookings for tours, transfers and weddings.
COVID-19 hygiene training
A COVID-19 hygiene training program has been launched for the WA hospitality and tourism industries. GranTourismo has completed the required training. A certificate is available for viewing on request.
How we ensure your safety
- All our team members have undertaken COVID-19 Hygiene Training provided by AHA.
- GranTourismo undertakes regular cleaning of all vehicle touch points and equipment, in accordance with guidance from Safe Work Australia and public health authorities.
- All non-essential items have been removed from the cabin space of our vehicles, such as bottled water, magazines, hand wipes and chocolates.
- All GranTourismo staff have downloaded the COVID-19 Safe App to ensure that contact tracing is possible.
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser will be available onboard our vehicles, and you are encouraged to bring your own personal supply.
- When outside of our vehicles, drivers and guides will abide by physical distancing recommendation of 1.5 metres.
- Drivers and guides will do their best to minimise physical contact with your luggage and other personal items.
- Our drivers and guides will gladly wear a face mask at your request.
- Should you feel unwell in the days before your booking please call our office immediately and speak with one of our team members about postponing your booking.
- Should you feel unwell on the morning of your booking, we ask that you please postpone your booking. You MUST call or text our mobile number 041 999 8887 to advise that you will not be able to commence your booking.
- While outside of our vehicles, we ask that all passengers adhere to social distancing and hygiene safety guidelines throughout your booking with us.
- We highly recommend that all passengers download the Australian Government COVID-19 Safe App before their booking. Available here: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app
- We hope that you understand the need for these measures in the current COVID-19 environment. Thank you for your understanding.
Social distancing exemption
Licenced charter transport providers such as GranTourismo, are considered to be exempt from social distancing rules while guests are seated in vehicles. The same exemption applies to charter vessels, tour buses, scenic flights and skydiving flights. Refer to the WA On Demand Transport Website
- Department of Health national 24/7 hotline
- Government of Western Australia
- WA Department of Health
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Prime Minister media statements
- State and territory public health agency contacts
- Border measures in place for COVID-19
- Latest COVID-19 news, updates and advice from Australian Government agencies
- Mental health support